• We install key safes where a special entry key would be required and to be
kept on site for access into the equipment shelter rooms. These key safes are
fastened by steel or wood screws or anchored to shelter block walls with
concrete anchors or onto sheet metal doors. These are sometimes hidden
nearby entry doors or placed out of sight, they can even be secured right under
a new Stainless Steel Security lock box.
Cell Site Security Measures
• Our employees are Trilogy factory trained and certified to repair, install
and maintain Digital Alarm lock entry systems for equipment shelter
• Our services include changing out long term batteries that need to be
replaced, changing entry key pad combination numbers, changing out master
key cores and if needed re-key cores.
Commercial Door Locks (Mortise, Cal-Royal & Schlage)
• We can install or replace defective doors, security doors, handles, door
knobs, dead bolts, door strikes, hinges, spring loaded door hinges automatic
door closures & fire rated panic bars or panic devices.
• We specialize in fabricating and installing steel or stainless steel lock
boxes that fit right over most standard entry doors, right over the existing or
new digital locks, door handles & dead bolts to help prevent and detour
future vandalism or break-ins into equipment shelters or equipment rooms.
• We use our own in-house facility to fabricate and weld other special
Security Key Safes or Boxes
Security Lock Boxes